Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life Update

Well it has been awhile since I have posted anything.  There have been so many things going on in our lives over the past couple of years.  Some not so good, some good and some great. First and formost we are alive and well.  We have been living in Phoenix for the past 4 years and it has been wonderful.  We have made many awesome friends and we thought that we were going to be living out our lives here but our paths have changed.  As you all know most of our family is still in Missouri and our grandson is getting so big.  We moved to Arizona in the first place for my health but about two years ago I started getting really sick.  I had my gaulbladder removed in September of 2009 which we thought might have been the problems I was having.  Within a couple of months I started feeling ill again. This kept up for so long with no clue of what was wrong but then just before Christmas last year they found out that I actually have Lupus. I am being treated but it didnt seem to change much until I quit working.  I have been trying to relax and get better and I feel that it is working.  I think that when we move back to Mo. and I am back with all friends and family I will be better able to deal with my illness.  Things change, and so do people.  We all meet people throughout our lives that help us, change us and love us.  I do feel that all things happen for a reason, some good some bad.  I think that these people were brought into our lives to renrich us and bring special things to our lives to help us be better people. Please know that I love them all and I will always carry a special place in my heart for them all. Thank you everyone for loving me and my family.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to our blogg. Enjoy the photos and the updates and if you have our number, give us a call or come visit.

calender


Myspace Calendars at WishAFriend.com